AGuyNamedOcean

AGuyNamedOcean

Saturday 15 February 2014

My Blog!!

Hello! Welcome to what I will call my blog but what should be called "ocean talks about shit."
I plan to post here a lot more and hopefully make it a good read for ya too. Heres hoping (-^_^-)b
So anyway theres been stuff happening the past few months. I decided that this year will be my last year in college, as I want to move on and start making a life for myself in this world we call ours. I have no idea how to feel about this. I am excited to live for myself and to have that independence, but I am also terrified of change. And this will be a HUGE change. The best part will be I can make videos whenever I want to so there may be more than 1 video a week if I have some good ideas. If you didnt know my current setback is my dad. He wouldn't like me filming when he is here coz I admit I make a mess, and I can be rather loud. So I have to wait until he is out of the house to film. I get wednesdays and thursdays off, hence why my timetable is a vid every wednesday. But I am hoping maybe I can manage 2 videos a week as soon as I have moved away. Another thing that I feel is bothering me is myself. I am not sure who I am anymore or what I want. I KNOW I want to make videos for YouTube, and that will never change. But I don't see it going anywhere soon so I am trying to find something to excite me and keep me smiling. Which isn't happening right now. A part of this is because ever since I was about 14, I have wanted to find the right girl to live my life with. Now I have dated a few girls, and been taught a LOT of lessons, but not once have I found what I need. And I want it so bad it tears me apart. Its one reason I hate valentines day so much. I see couples being happy and enjoying their love, and I sit here thinking "why isn't that me?" And I keep looking, and will always keep hoping that I will find her, but it seems that is not my fate right now. Anyhoo ENOUGH WITH THE DEPRESSING SHIT RIGHT?!? Heres a walking dead meme:


If you didnt get the joke you suck. No seriously you do. I asked the pope and he agreed. Then he jumped up into the popemobile and drove away, nitrous blasting from his holy exhaust pipes, which funnily enough are made from the pipes of an organ. 

                                                                      I'M JOKING!!

But seriously please don't kill me with that spoon I see in your hand....yes that's right I CAN SEE YOUUUU!

So I got a college trip to go on in a week or so. First day back too which is awesome! We are going to some TV show recording that I have never heard of hosted by some dude I have never heard of. Should be fun....? Anyways I just wanted to get this started and see where it takes me. Leave comments on my twitter @AGuyNamedOcean if you want to (if you do, you need you're head examined.....you also need that just for reading this.) And I hope to talk to you guys and gals again soon! :)


                                                              XX OCEAN OUT!! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment